With the help of my kids we have a winner of the fat quarters! Hey kid, pick a number between 1 and 37-the number she chose was...2! So congrats Laurel! Send me your address and I will get them in the mail for you.
1.Go to Trader Joes and buy the following:
Pull apart rolls
cornbread and sausage stuffing
cranberry sauce (aka really thick and delicious jam. It is basically jam!)
turkey lunch meat
2. Slice the top off the rolls to make a top and a bottom.
3.Heat the stuffing and then spread it over the bottom half of the rolls. That's right people- put a layer of hot yummy stuffing bread on the other bread.
4.drizzle gravy over the stuffing.
5. Add a layer of turkey slices that you have heated a bit in the microwave
6. Drizzle a bit more gravy.
7. Put the whole thing in a 350 degree oven for 8 minutes.
8. Take out of oven and cut into the squares using the rolls as a guide.
Add cranberry if you are so inclined.
They also heat up really nice for breakfast- not that you will have any leftovers! You are welcome.